Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Sentimental Sundays #95 - Spring or Easter

Zuerst möchte ich einmla DANKE sagen - für all Eure lieben Kommentare und dass ihr überhaupt auf meinem Blog vorbei schaut. Das ist fantastisch und einfach nur unglaublich. Ich freue mich so sehr darüber.

First of all I want to say THANK YOU for all your lovely comment and for visiting my blog. It's so amazing and really unbelievabel.
It makes me so happy.



Heute gibt auch noch eine neue Challenge bei Sentimental Sundays.
Unser Thema diese Woche ist
Frühling oder Ostern

Und unser Sponsor diese Woche ist Meljens Designs. Wir durften uns ein Digi aussuchen und ich habe mich sofort in dieses kleinen Vogel verliebt - Victorian bird cage.


We have a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays.
Our theme for this week 
Spring or Easter

And is the sponsor Meljens Designs. They allowed us to choose an image. I felt in love with the little Victorian bird cage - it's so cute.




my sentiment is on the inside



ich wünsche Euch allen einen super schönen Sonntag - genießt noch die letzten paar Stunden vor der neuen Woche.

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday. Enjoy the last hours before the new week will start.

Hugs
Doreen 

6 Kommentare:

Laura Bradley hat gesagt…

Your cards are beautiful!
I have an award for you on my blog - http://lozzapoppins.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-award.html
Laura x

Pia S hat gesagt…

This is so gorgeous! I must say I'm really impressed by the design of the inside of this card - it could also work as the front of a CAS card. Love it!

Archana Joshi hat gesagt…

I always love the colors you are using for your cards. Like the softness and layouts of your cards.
Hugs, Archana

Daniele hat gesagt…

what a gorgeous card Doreen, love the papers and swirls
hugs

Kreatives von Andrea hat gesagt…

Was für ein romantisches Kärtchen .....ein ganz tolles Motiv und super mit deiner Gestaltung in Szene gesetzt, gefällt mir sehr gut.

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Pami hat gesagt…

This is very sweet! I love this colour combination and the image is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this fortnight! Pami x