Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

Kenny K - Mistletoe




Hallo Zusammen.
Habe ich schon erwähnt, ich habe Urlaub - endlich *freu*
Nun kann Weihnachten kommen....nein, noch nicht....ich muss noch putzen - meine Familie kommt ja morgen. Aber das schaffe ich heute schon noch alles - irgendwie.

Hi evreybody,
Did I say it - I have holiday - yes *lol*
Now it's time for christmas....oh, no....not yet....I still have to clean my house - my family will come tomorrow. But I will manage it - anyway.


Heute gibt es keine neue Hanna and Friends Challenge für Euch.
Ihr habt noch eine Woche Zeit, die tollen Milchkartons zu werkeln :-)

Today I have no Hanna and Friends Challenge for you.
You have one more week to create a wonderful milkbox :-)


Aber ich habe heute eine andere Karte. Ich habe den Auftrag bekommen eine Weihanchtskarte zu werkeln und sollte dafür das Kenny K Motive Mistletoe nehmen.Und das war nicht wirklich schwer, da ich Kenny K so liebe ;)

But I have another card today. I got the order to make a christmas card for someone special and I should use the Kenny K image Mistletoe. It wasn't really difficult because I love Kenny K images *lol*
And this is the result.






So und nun gehe ich putzen....ich wünsche Euch was.
Danke fürs vorei schauen.

And now I will clean my house.
Thanks for swinging by and for all your lovely comments.

i want to enter here:

hugs / glg
Doreen

3 Kommentare:

?? hat gesagt…

beautiful card

crafty amy hat gesagt…

This is a great card :D I do so LOVE this Kenny K girl.
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok hat gesagt…

Beautiful card and fantastic colouring of the image. Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona