Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Sweet Stampin' - ribbon and bows



Hallo meine Lieben,
heute startet eine neue Challenge bei Sweet Stampin'
Unser Thema in dieser Woche lautet
Band und Schleife


Hello my dears,
today there is a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'
Our theme this week is
ribbon and bow 

Leider hatte ich nicht wirklich Zeit, zu basteln, da mein Papa heute erst nach Hause gefahren ist.
Ich habe die Zeit total genossen und es war super toll - aber in meinen Keller kam ich nie.
Allerdings brauchte ich noch ganz dringend einen Flaschenanhänger und somit musste ich tagsüber mal schnell im Keller verschwinden - und diesen Anhänger habe ich dann gleich für die neue Challenge verwendet *lach*


und dieser Anhänger musste zu folgenden Geburtstagsset passen

this bottle hanger was for the folloing birthday set



So und nun muss ich weitermachen. Ich in nach wie vor im Stress ;)
Aber heute Abend.....gehe ich in meinen Keller - die ganze Nacht *freu*


So and now I have to work again - I'm still busy ;)
But this evening I will go into my craftromm *lol*
 
Einen schönen Tag
Eure Doreen

16 Kommentare:

Doreen hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous Doreen,what a fabulous gift set for anyone.xxx

Sue hat gesagt…

Hi Doreen
I love the gift set you have made. The images you have used are fabulous and the colours and designs are just wonderful

Hugs Sue

Gertrude hat gesagt…

Hallo Doreen!
Dein Set ist Fabelhaft, ganz toll gestaltet
lg gertrude

Unknown hat gesagt…

Doreen what stunning work, I love the chocolate shop, its wonderful. The gardener card is just super, and the bottle tag is genious.
Well done what fantastic work.
I think my favorite is the chocolate shop, its fabulous and the image is adorable.
Well done Hugs Elaine

Justmenadine hat gesagt…

ein tolles set, sehr schöne details, klasse!

lg nadine :-)

Vicky hat gesagt…

Wow Doreen what wonderful projects hun...and love the images too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rachel hat gesagt…

Fab bottle hanger and I love the whole set! Wedgie xxx

Daniele hat gesagt…

what wonderful projects Doreen
hugs

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Doreen, der Flaschenanhänger ist dir toll gelungen und dann das ganze Set - einfach super schön :-)

Viele, liebe Grüße, Dominique

Anonym hat gesagt…

Such a great gift set, I love your work it is always so beautifully crafted, perfectly coloured and so stylish , if the wine is as good as the hanger then someone is going to be very happy.

Marie

Janet - aka stacky hat gesagt…

Hi Doreen your gift set is amazing so much detail I love it xx

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow you have been busy, waht a fantastic set, its so beautiful and your soooo clever xxxxx

cheryl hat gesagt…

oh wow you are so talented,this is simply stunning the detail is fantastic and would make an amazing gift for anyone,bless your heart for following my ,blog so so appreciate it,love hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oooooh! I just love it all. Fabulous! x

Natali hat gesagt…

Amazing Project!!
Love all your cards and projects.. and speed you create it ))) Wonderful!!
Hugs
Natali

waikiki resort hat gesagt…

Thanks for posting this one. I like this wine bottle tag. Very sophisticated tag. I hope I can make just like this beautiful tag you got.